Love Austin NOW and want to show your appreciation for what we do? We graciously accept donations of any amount!
Your kind donation to our chapter(s) will go DIRECTLY TO:
- Supplies for protests & demonstrations: posterboard, markers, paint, stencils, water bottles, snacks, megaphone batteries
- Paper & printer ink for pamphlets, registration forms
- Writing utensils and clipboards for organizing meetings
- Creating stickers, buttons, & t-shirts (i.e. SWAG!)
- Our famous NOW fans!
- Securing large meeting spaces for special events like Deputy Voter Registrar Training
- HOW TO DONATE:
There are several ways you can donate to us.
- Cash donation to any NOW officer at a meeting or event.
- Check made out to Texas State NOW (make sure to write “for Austin NOW chapter” in the notes section)–you can hand this check straight to a NOW officer, or you can mail the check to: Texas State NOW, P.O. Box 271423, Houston, TX 77277-1423
- Credit card transaction–NOW officers may have Square Register and the ability to charge your credit card on the spot.
- PayPal–you can send your donation to TexasStateNOW@gmail.com via PayPal and make sure to write in the notes “for Austin NOW chapter“!
- You may also join Austin NOW if you are not yet a member–dues are $40 annually, but on sliding scale if needed. (Anything over $15 will go straight to our chapter!)
Your gift makes a huge difference in our ability to function as a grassroots-level, all-volunteer organization. Thank you so much!